The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Following the announcement of Kosmos Energy’s (NYSE/LSE: KOS) full year 2019 results on February 24, 2020, the company is today providing an operational update.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Annual Energy Summit today. An updated slide presentation for today’s meetings can be found on the company website.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on March 26, 2020, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today that Thomas P. Chambers, who has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since November 2014, has informed the company that he will retire in May 2020.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the fourth quarter of 2019. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $36 million, or $0.09 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $37 million or $0.09 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2019.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY