The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 10, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) today announced that it has closed the previously announced transaction with B.V. Dordtsche Petroleum Maatschappij (“Shell”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell PLC (LSE: RDSA), to farm down interests in Suriname, Sao Tome & Principe and Namibia for approximately $95 million, plus future contingent payments of up to $100 million. The transfer of interests in South Africa is expected to take place in 2021.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 9, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2020. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $37 million, or $0.09 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $50 million or $0.12 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2020.
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 13, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announced today that it has successfully completed the re-determination of its reserve based lending credit facility (“RBL”). During the September re-determination, the Company’s lending syndicate
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 12, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today the following schedule for its third quarter 2020 results: Earnings Release: Monday, November 9, 2020 , pre- UK market open via Business Wire, Regulatory News Service , and the Company’s website at
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 5, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announced today that it has closed a Gulf of Mexico facility with Beal Bank USA and Trafigura Trading LLC (“Trafigura”). Kosmos has restructured its previously announced Gulf of Mexico prepayment facility into a five-year $200 million term-loan facility secured against the Company’s U.S. Gulf of Mexico assets.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY