The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on March 26, 2020, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today that Thomas P. Chambers, who has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since November 2014, has informed the company that he will retire in May 2020.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the fourth quarter of 2019. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $36 million, or $0.09 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $37 million or $0.09 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2019.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 12, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that total 1P reserves at year end 2019 were approximately 169 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBoe) and 2P reserves were approximately 552 MMBoe.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 12, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today that the company and its partners have signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with BP Gas Marketing Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of BP plc. The SPA is for 2.45 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) of liquified natural gas (LNG) from Phase 1 of the Greater Tortue Ahmeyim project for an initial term of up to 20 years.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY