The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 11, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announced that it has received notice from Tullow Oil plc and PetroSA that they intend to exercise their pre-emption rights in relation to the sale of Occidental Petroleum’s interests in the Jubilee and TEN fields in Ghana to Kosmos, announced October 13, 2021.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 8, 2021-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2021. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $29 million, or $0.07 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $43 million, or $0.11 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2021.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 22, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today the following schedule for its third quarter 2021 results: Earnings Release: Monday, November 08, 2021, pre-UK market open via Business Wire, Regulatory News Service, and the Company’s website.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 21, 2021-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE/LSE:KOS) announced today the pricing of $400 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.750% senior notes due 2027. The offering is expected to close on October 26, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Kosmos intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with cash on hand, to refinance the $400 million aggregate principal amount of private placement notes the Company issued to fund its acquisition of Anadarko WCTP Company.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 13, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announced today that it has acquired an additional 18.0% interest in the Jubilee field and an additional 11.0% interest in the TEN fields in Ghana from Occidental Petroleum (“OXY”) for a purchase price of $550 million with an effective date of April 1, 2021. Consideration due to OXY at completion was approximately $460 million after taking into account closing adjustments.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY