The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 10, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that Mr. Roy A. Franklin has joined its Board of Directors, effective June 9, 2021. Mr. Franklin is a senior executive with more than 45 years in the energy industry and extensive board experience in multiple companies both in the public and private sector.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 10, 2021-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today its financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2021. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $91 million, or $0.22 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $33 million, or $0.08 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2021.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 10, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announced today that it has successfully completed the amendment and extension of its reserve based lending (“RBL”) facility.
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 15, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today the following schedule for its first quarter 2021 results: Earnings Release: Monday, May 10, 2021 , pre- UK market open via Business Wire, Regulatory News Service , and the Company’s website.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 12, 2021-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that Tim Nicholson has been promoted to Senior Vice President (SVP) and Head of Exploration, and John Shinol has been promoted to SVP and Chief Geoscientist.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY