The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 7, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that Ms. Lisa Davis has joined its Board of Directors, effective yesterday, November 6, 2019. Ms. Davis is a senior executive with more than 30 years of extensive experience in oil, gas, power generation, renewable energy, and manufacturing.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2019-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2019. For the quarter, the Company generated net income of $16 million, or $0.04 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated adjusted net income(1) of $17 million or $0.04 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2019.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on December 23, 2019, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on December 2, 2019. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 28, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that the Orca-1 exploration well has made a major gas discovery offshore Mauritania in the BirAllah area. The results continue the 100 percent success rate from nine wells targeting the inboard gas trend in Mauritania/Senegal.
- The numbers are staggering when it comes to agriculture in Ghana: the sector represents more than 50 percent of the country’s GDP, accounts for over 40 percent of export earnings, and meets over 90 percent of Ghanaian food needs1.
It’s these statistics that led to the idea for the Kosmos Innovation Center—an idea that came full-circle last week with the opening of a new incubator space for burgeoning business graduates of the KIC’s Agritech Challenge, a competition that provides training, mentorship, and three separate rounds of pitch competition to secure seed funding.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY