Kosmos Energy is a leading deepwater exploration and production company focused on meeting the world’s growing demand for energy. We have diversified production, a world-class gas development, and value creation opportunities from exploration in the proven basins where we operate.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 27, 2023-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today the following schedule for its fourth quarter 2022 results.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 23, 2023-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) announces that the floating production, storage and offloading vessel (“FPSO”) for the Greater Tortue Ahmeyim (“GTA”) liquefied natural gas project has departed the COSCO shipyard in China to commence its voyage via Singapore to the project site on the maritime border of Mauritania and Senegal. The voyage is approximately 12,000 nautical miles and the vessel is expected to arrive in the second quarter.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 7, 2022-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos” or the “Company”) (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company generated a net income of $222 million, or $0.47 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net income(1) of $90 million, or $0.19 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2022.
Kosmos Energy is a leading deepwater exploration and production company focused on meeting the world’s growing demand for energy.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
Kosmos is committed to playing our part in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ APPROACH TO RESPONSIBILITY
- Kosmos Energy’s chairman and chief executive officer Andy Inglis recently delivered a keynote speech on investing in a just energy transition during the opening ceremony of African Energy Week 2022 in Cape Town, South Africa. Read More
- Kosmos Energy has repeatedly received major recognition for our commitment to leadership in the area of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) responsibility. Indeed, Kosmos is featured on the most recent list of America’s Most Responsible Companies, as selected by Newsweek and Statista. Read More