From the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea, Kosmos Energy is creating the premier Atlantic Margin deepwater E&P company. Distinguished by increasing production, a pipeline of development opportunities and a balanced exploration portfolio, Kosmos has a passion to explore and a drive to produce.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on March 26, 2020, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today that Thomas P. Chambers, who has served as senior vice president and chief financial officer since November 2014, has informed the company that he will retire in May 2020.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the fourth quarter of 2019. For the quarter, the Company generated a net loss of $36 million, or $0.09 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated an adjusted net loss(1) of $37 million or $0.09 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2019.
Kosmos is a full-cycle deepwater independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Atlantic Margins. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
Kosmos is a full-cycle exploration and production company with Production, Development and Exploration operations along the Atlantic Margin from the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS
Kosmos is committed to playing our part in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ APPROACH TO RESPONSIBILITY
- In 2015, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced Kosmos as the presenting sponsor of the Keir Collection of Islamic Art for its inaugural years of Read More
- Kosmos aspires to be a leader in transparency and anticorruption. We have set a high standard for transparent behavior by disclosing the terms of our petroleum Read More