From the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea, Kosmos Energy is creating the premier Atlantic Margin deepwater E&P company. Distinguished by increasing production, a pipeline of development opportunities and a balanced exploration portfolio, Kosmos has a passion to explore and a drive to produce.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Following the announcement of Kosmos Energy’s (NYSE/LSE: KOS) full year 2019 results on February 24, 2020, the company is today providing an operational update.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) is presenting at the Credit Suisse Annual Energy Summit today. An updated slide presentation for today’s meetings can be found on the company website.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2020-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on March 26, 2020, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
Kosmos is a full-cycle deepwater independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Atlantic Margins. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
Kosmos is a full-cycle exploration and production company with Production, Development and Exploration operations along the Atlantic Margin from the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS
Kosmos is committed to playing our part in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ APPROACH TO RESPONSIBILITY
- In 2015, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced Kosmos as the presenting sponsor of the Keir Collection of Islamic Art for its inaugural years of Read More
- Kosmos aspires to be a leader in transparency and anticorruption. We have set a high standard for transparent behavior by disclosing the terms of our petroleum Read More