From the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea, Kosmos Energy is creating the premier Atlantic Margin deepwater E&P company. Distinguished by increasing production, a pipeline of development opportunities and a balanced exploration portfolio, Kosmos has a passion to explore and a drive to produce.
- The numbers are staggering when it comes to agriculture in Ghana: the sector represents more than 50 percent of the country’s GDP, accounts for over 40 percent of export earnings, and meets over 90 percent of Ghanaian food needs1.
It’s these statistics that led to the idea for the Kosmos Innovation Center—an idea that came full-circle last week with the opening of a new incubator space for burgeoning business graduates of the KIC’s Agritech Challenge, a competition that provides training, mentorship, and three separate rounds of pitch competition to secure seed funding.
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 8, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today the following schedule for its third quarter 2019 results: Earnings Release: Monday, November 4, 2019 , pre- UK market open via Business Wire, Regulatory News Service , and the Company’s website.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 23, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that the Yakaar-2 appraisal well has encountered approximately 30 meters of net gas pay in similar high-quality Cenomanian reservoir to the Yakaar-1 exploration well, continuing the 100 percent success rate of wells targeting the inboard Mauritania/Senegal gas trend. Yakaar-2 was drilled approximately nine kilometers from Yakaar-1 and proved up the southern extension of the field.
Kosmos is a full-cycle deepwater independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Atlantic Margins. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
Kosmos is a full-cycle exploration and production company with Production, Development and Exploration operations along the Atlantic Margin from the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS
Kosmos is committed to playing our part in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ APPROACH TO RESPONSIBILITY
- In 2015, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced Kosmos as the presenting sponsor of the Keir Collection of Islamic Art for its inaugural years of Read More
- Kosmos aspires to be a leader in transparency and anticorruption. We have set a high standard for transparent behavior by disclosing the terms of our petroleum Read More