From the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea, Kosmos Energy is creating the premier Atlantic Margin deepwater E&P company. Distinguished by increasing production, a pipeline of development opportunities and a balanced exploration portfolio, Kosmos has a passion to explore and a drive to produce.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 7, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced today that Ms. Lisa Davis has joined its Board of Directors, effective yesterday, November 6, 2019. Ms. Davis is a senior executive with more than 30 years of extensive experience in oil, gas, power generation, renewable energy, and manufacturing.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2019-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today the financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2019. For the quarter, the Company generated net income of $16 million, or $0.04 per diluted share. When adjusted for certain items that impact the comparability of results, the Company generated adjusted net income(1) of $17 million or $0.04 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2019.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on December 23, 2019, to the stockholders of record at the close of business on December 2, 2019. Holders of common shares on the New York Stock Exchange will be paid in U.S. dollars, and holders of common shares through depositary interests on the London Stock Exchange will be paid in British pounds sterling.
Kosmos is a full-cycle deepwater independent oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the Atlantic Margins. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS
Kosmos is a full-cycle exploration and production company with Production, Development and Exploration operations along the Atlantic Margin from the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of Guinea. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OPERATIONS
Kosmos is committed to playing our part in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ APPROACH TO RESPONSIBILITY
- In 2015, the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) announced Kosmos as the presenting sponsor of the Keir Collection of Islamic Art for its inaugural years of Read More
- Kosmos aspires to be a leader in transparency and anticorruption. We have set a high standard for transparent behavior by disclosing the terms of our petroleum Read More