The latest information on Kosmos Energy and our global operations.
- Kosmos Energy has thoroughly reviewed the recent BBC Panorama program and rejects it as an inaccurate and misleading portrayal of our business in Senegal.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 4, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) (LSE: KOS) announced today an oil discovery at Gladden Deep (Kosmos 20% working interest). Gladden Deep is a sub-sea tie back which is expected to be brought online through the existing Gladden pipeline to the Medusa spar in the fourth quarter of 2019. Based on preliminary analysis of drilling and wireline logging results the recoverable resource is expected to be in line with the pre drill estimate of 7 mmboe gross.
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2019-- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (“Kosmos”) (NYSE: KOS) announced today financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2019. For the first quarter of 2019, the Company generated a net loss of $53 million, or $0.13 per diluted share.
- DALLAS --(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2019-- Kosmos Energy (NYSE/LSE: KOS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0452 per common share payable on June 27, 2019 , to the stockholders of record at the close of business on June 6, 2019.
- Apr. 9, 2019 -- Kosmos Energy to Host First Quarter 2019 Results and Webcast on May 6, 2019. The earnings release will be distributed on Monday, May 6, 2019, pre-UK market open via Business Wire, Regulatory News Service, and our website. The conference call will be hosted on Monday, May 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. The call will be available via telephone and webcast.
At Kosmos, we aim to play a role in creating positive development outcomes from our current and future oil and gas discoveries by contributing to transparency, good governance, capacity building, respect for human rights, and stakeholder engagement. LEARN MORE ABOUT KOSMOS’ RESPONSIBILITY